Shenzhen ThreeNH Technology Co., Ltd.
Leader Of Color Management In China
|Place of Origin:||P.R.China|
|Certification:||CE / ROHS / TUV / ISO9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in Alumimum box firstly, and then reinforced with carton box for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||1 working day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Paypal,, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|Illuminating/Viewing Geometry:||45°/0°||Measuring Aperture :||Φ20mm|
|Special Function:||Especially Suitable For Testing Surface Stripe And Wet Products||Locating:||Illumination Locating/Cross Locating|
|Color Space:||CIEL*a*b*C*h*; CIEL*a*b*; CIEXYZ||Errors Between Each Equipment:||≤0.50ΔE*ab|
1. Brief Introduction of Color Matching Spectrophotometer NR20XE
1) NR20XE with φ20mm extended aperture and stable end face can test surface stripe and wet products.
Difference between NR20XE and Ordinary Portable Colorimeter
When testing products such as meat by ordinary colorimeter, the whole instrument body has to be placed in the object which not only stains the instrument, but also will let the liquid/water enter the instrument directly and bring cross contamination. However, NR20XE is a vertical structure. When measuring, it can make sure only the aperture touches the object which will not stain the instrument body.
3nh NR20XE is a handheld colorimeter based on 45°/0° optical geometry. Its measuring aperture is 20mm. NR20XE measuring aperture is the biggest one in domestic. Meanwhile, it also has high measuring precision. As a member of 3nh 45°/0° colorimeter, NR20XE is a colorimeter with unique performance. The color measurement results from NR20XE simulate human eyes but its accuracy is several times higher than human eyes. NR20XE 45°/0 ° optical geometry structures can reflect interactive effect between surface stripe and sample color more effectively than 8°/d colorimeter. NR20XE will eliminate the errors between human eyes and color tester caused by surface stripe when judging tolerance critical value of sample colors. Therefore, NR20XE is widely used in color field.
NR20XE can meet quality control requirements in plastic (PET,PE,PP,PTA,ABS,EVA particles and powder), color steel plate, coating, textile, fluorescent material, denim, medicine and food industries, etc. It can help to control product color difference, improve product competitiveness, reduce enterprises’ loss and control production cost.
2) Advantages of Color Matching Spectrophotomter NR20XE
1. 20mm measuring aperture can test objects with surface stripe accurately.
2. Vertical structure can test wet surface object or can be soaked into the liquid for testing.
3. Double Locating: Illuminating locating and cross locating.
4. Adopting new optical path and dynamic integration time can test more stable and accurate.
5. 45°/0° optical geometry structure, considering the effects of surface features.
6. Annular illumination design, suitable for polarizing material.
7. Equipped with rechargeable high-capacity Li-ion battery. No need to purchase battery repeatedly.
8. Configuring CQCS3 software -- connect PC computer to realize more functions.
3) Application for Color Matching Spectrophotomter NR20XE
Food, medicine, textile, non-woven fabrics, denim, dyeing and printing, color steel plate, paper, plastic, chemical, coating, ink, building material industries, etc.
4. More pictures for Color Matching Spectrophotomter NR20XE
6. Certification for our Color Matching Spectrophotomter NR20XE
Packaging & Shipping
Color difference knowledge:
Get the Facts
Did you know that your ability to accurately see color depends on many factors? Here’s why your results might be different each time you take the test.
Lighting - Light plays one of the most significant roles in color perception – did you know it's actually the color of the light that determines the color your brain will perceive? You should always judge and compare color samples under controlled lighting conditions, like those provided by a light booth.
Backgrounds Effects - The human eye’s ability to correctly perceive the color is affected by the surrounding colors, a phenomenon known as simultaneous contrast. Always judge color in a neutrally colored environment.
Retinal Fatigue - Our eyes get tired very easily. When we stare at an object for longer than a few seconds, chemicals in our eyes start to deplete and begin sending incorrect information to our brains. When visually evaluating color, you should always rest your eyes between samples.
Poor Color Memory - Our brains find it extremely difficult to remember the specifics of any given color. To effectively determine slight color differences, color samples must be touching.
Age - As we get older, color perception starts to fade. However, color perception isn’t just innate; it's also a learned skill. If you’re responsible for visual color evaluation, you must know your limitations and train your eyes.
All color spectrophotometer and colorimeters have one year warranty from the purchase date. If it has something wrong during warranty, you can send it back to us. The buyer pays for the returning shipping cost and we will pay for the sending shipping cost.